My video

My Bro Suresh Slideshow: Pradeep’s trip to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India was created by TripAdvisor. See another Hyderabad slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Loved Quotes





No one has ever learned fully to know themselves." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


For success, attitude is equally as important as ability." - Harry F. Banks


The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey


A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence." - Jim Watkins


Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz


Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn." - Miguel de Cervantes


Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction." - Al Bernstein


Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi


A man must make his opportunity, as oft as find it." - Francis Bacon


Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin


To achieve greatness, start where you are, use what you have, do what you can." - Arthur Ashe


To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with." - Mark Twain


A man should make all he can, and give all he can." - Nelson Rockefeller


Respect yourself and others will respect you." - Confucius

No comments: